Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Are You a God-Quester?

by Cathy Weymouth

Tuesday 2/14/12  Leviticus 23,24; Psalm 24; Acts 21

S - Psalm 24:5-6 Message, God is at their side, with God's help they make it.  This, Jacob, is what happens to God-seekers, God-questers.

O - "Pursue, seek, go after" are some synonyms for a quester.  God is calling us lately - is anyone else hearing this?

A- I keep running across a similar message - go after God.  I used to be quite the worshiper, sitting at my piano alone at home, me and Jesus.  I keep saying I want to regain this, but I haven't made much progress, I admit.  In order to go after something new, often other things need to be put aside to make room for the new thing.  And if we do some new action successfully for 21 days, it becomes more of a habit to do it on Day 22, 23, etc.

P - Lord, help me seek You. May this become a normal part of my life again.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment